Now, you have finally set up your membership site. Good! Where and how can you get members and keep them there? That’s a different task all together. It is serious work to grow your membership site. But the payoffs is huge.
In today’s podcast, I will show you some ways that you can you can grow your membership site.
With the right techniques and efforts, you will see steady growth to your site’s membership if you follow the steps outlined in the podcast. Subscribe to get everything.
If you have followed this blog for the past weeks, then this is the 4th podcast in the membership series:
- Why Running a Membership Site is a Good Idea
- Understanding Membership Software
- Is Over Delivering on Membership Sites Important?
- How to Grow Your Membership Site
We are working on a Membership Manual, an eBook to help you setup and grow your membership site. The eBook is due for release very soon. Watch out for it. In the book, we will look at membership sites in detail, and explain every software you need to get everything together.
Click the play button to listen to the podcast, or click the download button to get the podcast to your portable device. Remember to give us a good rating on iTunes.
I urge you to leave your comments at the button of this page after you have done listening today. Thank you. 🙂
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017 - Mar/02/2017
- How to Find a Podcast Niche in 2017 – Samuel Adeoye - Dec/26/2016
- Backup is Not an Option: 7 Ways to Backup Your Site - Nov/20/2016
- Interview: Sefa Tsegha, The Host of the Fruitfulujah Podcast. - Oct/13/2016