Security is one of the most lonely words in the world. People hardly talk about security until their site is hacked or their information compromised. I intend to take a look at 8 Ways a Site is Hacked, and 7 Ways to Prevent an Attack on your site.
Before you can prevent an attack, it is important you understand:
- Who are your possible attackers
- What are your attack vectors
- What possible ways you can be attacked
- Ways to keep your site safe.
This is 2016. If you have followed recent trends, then you cannot afford not to protect your website against attackers. Security is not an option. It is a must. Whichever business you do on the Internet, you have to keep yourself safe. Your clients will only trust you with their details if they know that they are safe with you. You have to prove that you are capable of doing that.
So, in this podcast I will cover the basic you need to know about website security and how to keep your WordPress site safe. If you have any question about anything that you have heard in the podcast, you can leave it in the comments section of this blog. Or, you can send me an email using the contact form.
Hit the play button below to listen to this podcast.
Web development security is an important aspect of the life of a web project. If you are looking for a professional security expert for your project, then I recommend WordPress Architect Mario Peshev. He is a Certified Secure Web Application Engineer and has given security courses in Bulgaria, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia.
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017 - Mar/02/2017
- How to Find a Podcast Niche in 2017 – Samuel Adeoye - Dec/26/2016
- Backup is Not an Option: 7 Ways to Backup Your Site - Nov/20/2016
- Interview: Sefa Tsegha, The Host of the Fruitfulujah Podcast. - Oct/13/2016