There are thousands of internet business opportunities available out there. However, choosing the right one and succeeding with it, is a challenge for many people.
In today’s podcast, we are going to talk about how to start an internet business that is successful. And to discuss this topic with me is Akaahan Terungwa.
Akaahan Terungwa is the Founder/Principal Strategist at NoToPoverty.info . A free information portal. He is a prolific writer with voice. He has created several streams of income online and has helped a lot of people do the same.
Akaahan Terungwa is not a guy with 17 twitter followers trying to teach you how to attract 10,000 followers in an hour.He is an experienced internet entrepreneur that has distinguished himself with his unique writing skills.
He is not the type that tries to sell ice to an Eskimos either. He describes himself as “old school” with proven methods that have worked for him again and again. He is the kind of person that anybody who is serious about internet business should listen to.
We discussed questions like:
- What is an internet business?
- What business model should someone choose, and why?
- What best practices you must follow to do business online?
- What pit holes you should avoid when you are just starting?
Click the button below to either download or listen to the podcast. Don’t forget to leave your comments below.
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017 - Mar/02/2017
- How to Find a Podcast Niche in 2017 – Samuel Adeoye - Dec/26/2016
- Backup is Not an Option: 7 Ways to Backup Your Site - Nov/20/2016
- Interview: Sefa Tsegha, The Host of the Fruitfulujah Podcast. - Oct/13/2016