Podcast has taken Nigeria like a storm the same way blogging did a few years ago. At least one successful podcast is released every month. More often than it used to be.
There are many podcasts offering on-demand audio content on a regular basis today. A few years ago, this was not the case.
Yet, there are people who don’t understand what the noise is all about.
Any new thing that comes into Nigeria there is always lot of hype about it. Many embraced blogging wrong. They understood little about it. Blogging has left a bitter taste in their months. While others are celebrating their gains.
Podcast is no different. Many have embraced it again. But are they doing it right?
In today’s episode of the Fruitfulujah Podcast, we looked at “How to Launch a Successful Podcast the Right Way“.Podcast has taken Nigeria like a storm the same way blogging did a few years ago. Click To Tweet
Dayo Samuel is my guest on the show. He is the Founder of the Nigeria Podcasters Network(NPN) group on Facebook. He teaches entrepreneurs how to magnetize, mesmerize and monetize their audience using podcast. He hosts the Audacity2Lead.com podcast.
We covered questions like:
- What is a podcast?
- How to launch a podcast the right way?
- What least requirements you need to launch a successful podcast?
- How to monetize a podcast?
- and more!
If you have a show or you want to have one, then you should listen to this episode. Also, my early bird special for Membership Site Simplified is available for you.
- Dayo Samuel
- Podcast Startup Kit
- Membership Site Simplified course
- Nigeria Podcasters Network (NPN) Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017 - Mar/02/2017
- How to Find a Podcast Niche in 2017 – Samuel Adeoye - Dec/26/2016
- Backup is Not an Option: 7 Ways to Backup Your Site - Nov/20/2016
- Interview: Sefa Tsegha, The Host of the Fruitfulujah Podcast. - Oct/13/2016