SSL (secure Socket Layer) certificate provides encrypted communication between two computers. A websites with an encrypted communication (https) protects its business, and has the safety of her customers at heart. And, you know customers love that.
Learn how to get a free SSL certificate on your website.
In today’s episode of the Fruitfulujah Podcast, which is my 28th episode, I will look at the benefits of having an SSL certificate installed on your WordPress website.
I have covered:
- What an SSL Certificate is all about.
- The benefits of having a ssl certificate on your website, and
- How to get it free without changing your present hosting company.
Click the download button to get the episode or click play to listen.SSL certificates protects your business' website and the safety of your customers. Click To Tweet
Remember, I offer my service to install free ssl certificates from Cloudflare on your WordPress site. Use the contact page on my site to let me know how I can help you.
Note: If you hear SS instead of SSL in the recording, know it’s just a slip. 🙂 You probably know what we are talking about here, right?
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- Basic Security Tips for WordPress Bloggers (eps32) - Apr/18/2017
- Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017 - Mar/02/2017
- How to Find a Podcast Niche in 2017 – Samuel Adeoye - Dec/26/2016
- Backup is Not an Option: 7 Ways to Backup Your Site - Nov/20/2016