Let’s talk about the right approach website development. Should you hire an expert or do it yourself? That’s a tough question.
There are decisions that we make in life that shows how important that thing is to us. Take for an example, when we need a doctor, we don’t go for a quark. We go for the best. When we need a dentist, we look for the best.
Now, to set up a website that can earn you millions so that you can take care of yourself and family. You want to do it yourself. It is usually referred to as the DIY approach. That is, Do-It-Yourself approach to website development.
But look at it this way, this business is going be online 24/7. You want your visitors to part with their hard-earned cash when they visit your online store. You want your clients to trust you. You want to rank high in Google’s search results.
Why entrust such an enormous work to yourself and not hire the expert to do it for you? That is web development for you. Everyone can do it these days. (Don’t get me wrong, it is good) But is that the right approach?
I hope you are not lost in the long intro?
Well, into today’s episode of the Fruitfulujah Podcast we will look at these questions:
- Should you hire a professional to design your website for you or should you do it yourself?
- Should social media profiles replace your business website?
- When should you out source your web development work?
My guest on the show is Jimoh Oluwatobi Segun.
Jimoh Oluwatobi Segun is the host the NGOPocast. He is a freelance Web-Developer/Designer At GoldenPro Inc. A start-up IT company that have its clients and deliver all its services online.
Their service includes: Web Development & Designing,Digital Marketing & Tutoring.
Latest posts by Sefa Tsegha (see all)
- How to Secure Your Site with The Green Padlock - Jun/27/2017
- Freelance Mastery: How to Earn Extra Income – Fumnanya Bernard - May/23/2017
- The Right Approach to Website Development – Jimoh O. Segun - May/08/2017
- Basic Security Tips for WordPress Bloggers (eps32) - Apr/18/2017