Fruitfulujah Project (also known as “Fruitfulujah“) is a registered business name by the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission, Abuja.
It started in 2013, to help small and medium size businesses leverage the power of the Internet to create wealth.
Since the project began, it has completed many projects (blogs, websites, software, memberships, learning platforms, e-commerce sites) for SME’s in Nigeria. We conduct WordPress training workshops offline, and through our website.
“Our goal is to simplify technology for everyday people, and help you build fruitful Internet projects. We love what we do. That is who we are.”
– Sefa Tsegha, Project Lead.
Here are some of our projects:
- College of Education, Katsina-Ala (Portal Consultants)
- Gacani Ministries
- Quicksells Konga Affiliate Shop
- Terna Gerun Campaign Website
- Learn E-Learning Platform
- ReadlyMe JambMock Software for UTME Candidates.
- Katsina-Ala Multidisciplinary Journal (Kamjournal), a tetfund supported publication of the College of Education, Katsina-ala.
- Prince Najime’s Personal Blog, Website & eStore
- School of Arts and Social Sciences Conference, College of Education, Katsina-Ala